Wednesday 16 May 2012

Newbie.

Hello everyone!

I'm a 15 year old girl called Nuri. I love fashion and whenever I get old (I still ask myself when I will be, haha) I think I want to be a journalist or something. I'm not very sure, but the best way to find out is to practice. And what is a better way to practice than blogging?

But wait... what does 'loving fashion' actually mean? This is my view on fashion;
Loving fashion is not only 'shopping', like buying new pair of shoes. Shopping is just a small thing in fashion itself. If someone says 'fashion', I think about all different kinds of fabric, designers, seasons, trends, colors, but most of all: I think about having your own style. And when I think about 'style', I think about all the amazing things people could wear. I think about trying new things, but not changing. I think about knowing yourself, but letting other people guess. Having your own style means that you're not afraid of your own taste. Not being afraid of what you want to wear.

So now I'm still working on my lay-out and everything, having a good base is surely important, right? But my very first post will definitely be soon!

xo

Nuri.

No comments: