Wednesday 30 May 2012

Editorial - There was a whipser

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a while since I've posted something new, but you can blame school. I'm very busy now, finals are always the hardest and longest period. But I have to catch up, right, since I love blogging for you guys. So here it is, a lovely editorial called 'There was a Whisper'.

Rianne Haspels shows the elegant, though a playfull and rural woman in these beautiful pictures taken by Mick de Lint. Rianne wears beautiful and somewhat affordable pieces by River Island, H&M, Escada and Seafolly, all styled by Merle Groeskamp.












I absolutely love the scenery and the lightning, it's so harmonious with each other. And don't forget the pieces Rinanne shows. She could pull off anything, don't you think?

Have a nice week!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

she is absolutely beautiful, and those photos are so stunning that they are able to catch that very quiet, special feeling xo
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Allison said...

She is so beautiful & this shoot is so amazing!! I love all of the awesome prints!!! She makes me want everything- yet I know it's not going to look quite as spectacular on me! :)
And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics! I love your blog

Anonymous said...

hey !
super leuke blog heb je, i love !
ik ben weer verder gegaan met; myonlyfashion.wordpress.com !
x

Anonymous said...

amazing editorial!!!
Cynthia
The Lithium Girl

czarianonuevo said...

breath-taking photography and genius styling in this editorial! i LOVE!



ps: thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog post! i really appreciate!



czarina♥
paint it stripes

New Outfit and Photodiary post "Concrete jungle + BU3 experience" is up on the blog, Hope you can check it out :)

Anonymous said...

wow!!!

http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

Kisses from Italy

Giuseppe

Tanya said...

In love with the first two styles!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk